Brother John Cornelius
- Georgia Southern University’s Distinguished 40 under 40, Class of 2018
- Promoted to Performance General Manager
- Promoted to Georgia Power’s Atlanta/Metro South Regional Director, which will now include External Affairs responsibilities for the City of Atlanta.
- Board and committee member, including: The Chattahoochee Technical College, Bartow County United Way, Cartersville-Bartow County Chamber, Clayton County Family Care, and as president of the Citizens of Georgia Power State Board.
- Board of Directors: On the Grid Financial Credit Union, is a member of the Career, Technical and Agricultural Education (CTAE) Business & Community Advisory Board with Atlanta Public Schools and is a member of the Georgia Tech National Electric Energy Testing, Research and Applications Center (NEETRAC) Advisory Board.
Brother, Dr. James “J Kool” Williams, PhD
- 2018 Achievement Award – Received Doctorate of Philosophy
Brother, Captain Bruce L. Hinton
- Promoted to the Rank of Captain in the United States Army, 2017
Brother Dr. Dion Jones
- 2017 Achievement Award – Brother Dr. Dion Jones
Brother Steve Dowdley
- 2018 – Polemarch’s Award
- 2017 Brother of the Year Award – Brother Steve Dowdley
Brother Daud Haseeb
- 2016 Brother of the Year Award, 2016 Guide Right Chapter of the Year, 2017 Bert V. Watkins Award for Guide Right Director of the Year, National Guide Right Committee Member
Brother Anthony Peak
- 2018 – Brother of the Year Award, 2017 National Mentor of the Year Award for all of Kappa Alpha Psi, 2015 Brother of the Year Award
The Brothers of Lawrenceville-Duluth Alumni Chapter
- The brothers of Lawrenceville-Duluth Alumni Chapter (Brother C. Douglas Johnson, Brother Gary Bailey, Brother Phil Clancy, Brother Benjamin Holmes, Brother Kenneth Haynes, and Brother Lyndon Earley at the GGC AAMI Elite Scholars Closing Luncheon (2012) where we were recognized as Community Partners. Special shout out to Brother Lyndon Earley – who developed the curriculum for the young men – Success is at Your Desk
Brother Stan Adkins
- Brother Stan Adkins – Reclamation Award and LDAC Polemarch’s Award Recipient
Brother Dr. Adrian Douglass
Brother Dr. Adrian Douglass – LDAC Achievement Award Recipient
Brother Lyndon B. Earley
- Brother Lyndon B. Earley, LDAC Kappa of the Year and 2 time Achievement Award Recipient
Brother Daud Haseeb
- Brother Daud Haseeb, Recipient of the Jay Crosby, Large Chapter, Guide Right of the Year Award
Brother Benjamin Holmes
Brother Benjamin Holmes, the Southeastern Province and National Guide Right Director of the Year Awards, Recognized by Georgia State University as Community Teacher of the year for the work of LDAC in the Gwinnett County Community
Brother Dr. C. Douglas Johnson
Brother Dr. C. Douglas Johnson, LDAC 3-time Achievement Award Recipient, associate professor of management, receives the Georgia-Gwinnett College 2012 Award for Outstanding Teaching.
Brother Dion Jones
- Brother Dion Jones Awarded District’s Advocate of the Year Award for School Counseling.
Brother Lenny Staten
Brother Lenny Staten – 2013-2014 North Metro Pan Hellenic Council President and Chapter of the year Award Recipient; Outstanding Community Service Award Recipient for National Pan Hellenic.
Brother Gary Bailey
- Brother Gary Bailey – President LDAC Foundation
Brother Kenneth Haynes
- Brother Kenneth Haynes – Outstanding Alumni Award, University of Phoenix
Brother Rod Page
- Brother Rod Page – Promoted to Lieutenant Colonel, United States Army
Brother Solomon Bradley
- Past Southeastern Province Polemarch, Brother Solomon Bradley with Past LDAC Polemarch, Brother Gabriel Parks
Brother Kimble Credle
- Past LDAC Polemarchs, Brother Kimble Credle (LDAC’s Inaugural Polemarch) and Brother Phil Clancy
Brother Dr. C. Douglas Johnson
- Past LDAC Polemarch, Brother Dr. C. Douglas Johnson
Brother Chris Ford
- Brother Chris Ford, 2014 HBCU Hall of Fame Inductee
- 2015 Regional Forester Award for Leading in Business Environment from the USDA Forest Service.
- Brother Tereance Puryear – President, Urban League of Greater Atlanta Young Professionals.
Brother Erick McIntyre
- Completed a Project Management Program course at the University of Georgia.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Mercer University
- Promoted to Project Management Manager in System Performance
- Responsible for providing leadership for project development, project execution, and project controls for all power delivery system capital projects.
- Community Leadership Roles: Board of Directors for the Columbia County Development Authority, Columbia County Chamber of Commerce and the Family Y.
- Graduate of Leadership Sumter, Leadership Cobb, and Leadership Columbia.
- Member of the Transmission Project Review Team and Citizens of Georgia Power
Brother Kenneth C. Haynes
- Promoted to Corporate Training Director Buildings & Systems Engineering.
- Red River District South Building and Systems Engineering Director
- Master’s in organizational management from the University of Phoenix
- Serves as the Treasurer for the SELF Foundation, Inc. supporting philanthropic efforts in Georgia and South Carolina, and is the Secretary/Treasurer for the LDAC Foundation, Inc
Brother Antonio Henson
- Joined the Renasant team in Atlanta as Community Lending and Relationship Director.
- Facilitated training sessions for staff aimed at enhancing product & credit knowledge and regulatory procedures.
- Responsible for structuring project financing designed to spur neighborhood revitalization efforts in the low income communities throughout the State of New Jersey and Metro Atlanta.
- MBA from Seton Hall University
- Hosts a podcast at https://blackfamilytabletalk.com/, which is listed feedspot.com as “Top 25 Black Podcasts You Must Follow in 2020”.
Brother Steve Dowdley
Elected President of the LDAC Foundation, effective 2020
Brother Darius Washington
- Received his M.S. in Clinical Counseling Psychology
- A proud graduate of Shaw University.
Brother Stewart McCall
- Awarded Boston Scientific’s 2020 “Global Valued Ally Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Impact Award”
- Since 2004, Brother McCall has made fighting for diversity in the workplace his mission
- LDAC Charter Member
Brother Bruce Hinton
- Retired after 23 years of Army Service
- Principal at Global Legacy Management LLC and sales with Virtual Properties Realty
- BBA in Business Administration from Georgia State University
- MBA from the Keller School of Management from DeVry University
Brother Shun Pringle
- Received the Commissioner’s Merit Award for Meritorious Service with the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) for the implementation of right resource management and management process improvements exceeding Performance Measures with his team as the District Utility Manager for the Atlanta Metro District.
- Received the Commissioner’s Service Award in recognition of the Most Outstanding Community Service throughout the Department for his work in the community
- Serves as Chairperson for the GDOT D7 Employee Relief Committee since 2001 which provides service and support for GDOT Members and families during challenging times
- Received the LDAC Polemarch’s Award for the 2019-2020 Fraternal year
- Has served in roles as the District Construction Manager and District Maintenance Manager for Atlanta Metro District, as well as serving on committees representing GDOT and serving the community.
Dr. Adrian Douglass, MD
- Top Signature Serenade fundraiser during the Jazz 91.9 WCLK 2020 Year End Membership Campaign
- Raised $11,000 to claim the coveted Signature Serenade Silver Bowl.
- Hosts “Drive Time With Dr. Douglass” the first Wednesdays at 6pm-7pm on Jazz 91.9 WCLK. He features relevant health topics and introduces guest experts
Brother Gregory Carson
- Received New York Life’s 2020 Money Manager of the Year award
Brother Gabriel Parks
- Promoted to Sr. Vice President of BB&T Bank Corporate Security Team
- Charter Member
- Second LDAC Polemarch